Magic The Gathering Commander Decks for Sale

I have been playing magic for 3 years and in that time have collected way too many cards.   I need to cut back.   So I've selected some of the 47 Commander decks I've built to put up for sale.   None of my decks have proxies, and I don't move cards around between decks, so yeah, I have too many cards.

I am not interested in splitting decks and selling individual cards at this time.  I'd rather sell as a complete deck.

I am located in Eastern Canada.   I will be happy to work out a deal for someone interested in multiple decks.

I'll have anywhere from 15 to 20 decks listed here before I'm done, so check back if you are interested in a deck but don't see one listed here which appeals to you.


Contact:    Hit me up on Facebook.   


I am asking 80% of Card Kingdom retail price for each of these decks.   There are 707 cards included in these decks that are worth at a minimum $1.00 on Card Kingdom.   This breaks down into 104 Mythics, 372 Rares, 148 Uncommons, and 79 Commons with a total value of $6445 US on Card Kingdom.   This does not include a few cards that are not listed on Card Kingdom with another $50+ in value.

I would accept $4500 US for all 15 decks (less than 70% CK Value) or $6000 CAD.   This is a great deal for someone looking to pick up a variety of decks!


14 Decks  (1 sold listed below):

The Scarab God (Zombie Tribal) - Pictures    

Replacement value from CardKingdom:  $638 US.     

Asking:   $510 US / $680 CAD.    


Malcolm and Breeches (Pirates Tribal) - Pictures

Replacement value from CardKingdom:  $437 US.     

Asking:   $350 US / $470 CAD.    


Obeka (End of Turn Manipulation) - Pictures

Replacement value from CardKingdom:  $532 US.     

(Note, Last Chance and Chandra's Ignition not registering CardKingdom value at time I wrote this)

Asking:   $425 US / $570 CAD.    


Emiel (Abuse of ETBs) - Pictures

Replacement value from CardKingdom:  $456 US

Asking:  $365 US / $490 CAD

Rankle (Discard) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $490 US

Asking:  $390 US / $520 CAD


Asei (Draw the deck / Lab man) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $564 US

Asking:  $450 US / $600 CAD


Firesong and Sunspeaker (Dragon's Approach deck) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $310 US

Asking:  $250 US / $335 CAD


Lavinia (Stax) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $307 US

Asking:  $250 US / $335 CAD


Prosper (Cast from Exile) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $310 US

Asking:  $250 US / $335 CAD


Ardenn & Rograkh (Equipment) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $477 US

Asking:  $380 US / $510 CAD


Edgar Markov (Vampire Tribal) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $456 US

Asking:  $365 US / $490 CAD


The Prismatic Bridge (Superfriends) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $730 US

Asking:  $585US / $780 CAD


Kaalia (Mostly Demon Tribal) - Pictures

(Note, Secret Lair Cards not registering CardKingdom value at time I wrote this)

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $470 US

Asking:  $375 US / $495 CAD


Light-Paws (Enchantment Voltron) - Pictures

Replacement value from Card Kingdom:  $345 US

Asking:  $275 US / $365 CAD



SOLD:

Zevlor (Copy spells that target opponents) - Pictures

Replacement value from CardKingdom:  $206 US

Asking:  $165 US / $220 CAD




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current list of my commander decks

Quitting the cardboard crack addiction